Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Fantasy Football

Oh let me tell you of the new found joy I have, known around the world as fantasy Football!!! I have played many online games before (being the nerd that I am) including the all consuming Fantasy baseball, which must be played 24/7 for a amazing 180 days a year. But FOOTBALL oh boy. Not only is it only 16 weeks. you really only have to check your team once a week to make sure you don't have anyone not playing!!! i don't have to worry about Pitching matchups or whether a certain batter has a low percentage against a certain pitcher. All I have to know is whether or not a person is playing. Love it. PLUS....it's head to head. So this week I go against Hayley and next week I go against Tyson, Helps to build Rivalries (hopefully) so that blood will be spilled during the playoffs!!! So if any of you out there who are thinking of but have never joined a Fantasy Sports league, start with Football. Pretty Soon you will know the Diffrence between Tony Romo and David Garrard, and you will cheer and yell at your TV screen when you realize that your Quarterback only threw for 221 yards and not the 225 you needed for that extra point. No longer will a football game be a excuse to doze off on the couch!!! Fall now has another purpose, other then ordering oil for winter and picking apples!!! Computerized on field battle!!!!! Bring it on bitches!! it's going to be fun!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just wrote a nice and lengthy angry rant about how much i Hate listening to everyone bitch come election time - but then I realized that I am doing the same - so all I really wanted to say is that I was so glad to read something today that didn't make my eyes roll back in my head with frustration! Love you :)