Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Politics

Unlike other people who have blogs and state that they will not post about politics (although they do and quite frequently) I am not going to post anything regarding the upcoming election on this page. Those of you who know me know who I am going to vote for and therefore I do not feel the need to post my ridiculous opinions on a open forum where I know nobody gives a shit anyway. SOOOOO in keeping in this theme for those of you out there that want nothing more then useless, mind numbing gibberish, this is the blog for you. I am going to continue with my dumb inane ramblings about nothing. Hopefully you will enjoy it, and if you don't I don't care. Stop reading it. That is enough for today. Tomorrow we will go back to discussing things like why Sun sucks and Why Dustin Pedroia Might be Supermans long lost Son. Good night and God Bless America!!! (haha had to do it couldn't help myself)

1 comment:

Pam said...

I'm still waiting for my food!