Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Me Likey Food

For those of you who know me, you know I love to cook. Take a good look at me and you know I love to eat as well. When I get the cooking mood it lasts for usually a week or two. I make everything. Tonight I am thinking of making Bread and possibly trying a recipe for Sticky buns. Now the problem is that I am on a diet. I have lost 20 pounds so far and can't really enjoy the food that I am making. Pregnant wife enjoys food but can't eat all of it. SOOOO, if there is anyone out there who would like some baked goods (pam this might be directed at you :) but only because you are also pregnant.) Let me know and I will Bring some food in for delivery.

Does anyone else out there like to bake? or Cook? Doesn't have to be baking. There are times when I really think I could be a very good Culinary Student, but then Hayley reminds me of how hard it is to work in restaurant and how you would have to work mostly nights and I think that it might just lose the appeal. I cook to relax, not get worked up. I guess there is a Culinary School in Hampton that does classes on the weekend. might give it a try. Let me know if anyone wants anything and also if you have some good recipes that might not wreck the Diet.

1 comment:

Pam said...

Done and Done. You know where we live, also, you work with my husband. You can cook for me anytime!!! :-)