Wednesday, August 6, 2008

The Gym

Good Morning Dear Readers. Another Day of Doing nothing productive has brought yet another rant from my mind to your eyes. Today's topic: The Gym.

Why do you never see anyone Fatter then you at the gym? Every time I go, there are all these Skinny, annoyingly healthy people and then me. I walk into the place and I can feel the Eventual heart attack starting. These people look like they all jumped out of the fricken abercrombie and finch catalog and I look like I was the stunt Double for Jaba The Hut. Why are there no other fat people at the gym? I would go alot more if I thought that I could look at someone and Go "you know what, I'm fat but that guy is super fat" I know that's awful but I would feel so much better. I'm tempted to hire a guy fatter then me to stand next to me at all times so that I can be skinny by comparison. I'm going to continue to go with the hopes that one day some other fat guy will walk into the gym look at me and say "if that guy hasn't died yet then anyone can do it" Maybe I can be someone Else's motivation. if anyone out there is over weight and in need of someone to make themselves feel better. Come to my gym, look at me, and you will realize that you aren't so bad. you could be that guy sweating his ass off on the stationary bike.

Thus endith the rant. Sorry for the stroll down self pity lane. Sometimes you just can't help it.

2 comments:

Nik said...

Umm, I STILL don't see a link to my blog on here...COME on now Jim!

Pam said...

What gym do you go to?