Wednesday, November 5, 2008

What Obama's Speech Should have said

My Fellow Americans, tonight was a good night! First of all I would like to thank Oprah, Spike Lee and the rest of the Hollywood elite for financing my campaign, you will all have a position in my regime, I mean Administration. Second, Thank you to all those homeless folks who were willing to take a bowl of soup and a ride in a horseless carriage in exchange for there vote.

Just let me continue by saying that your copies of 'The Communist manifesto' are in the mail and every American will be getting a copy so you know what is Coming. I would like to remind everyone that starting tomorrow morning you can slack off at work, and stop paying bills. Big brother has your back. If you don't want to work hard and pay bills you don't have to anymore. The Chumps who are working hard will pay for you. Finally I would like to wrap this up by saying another big thank you to all the Crack addicted Welfare moms who gave sexual favors to get rides to the polling booths in order to vote for me, America will be a better place because of your Sacrifice. Thank you and I bless America. Good Night.


Alright I am done now. He is the President and even though I might not agree with him right now I am going to respect the fact that he holds the office and support him until the next election. I hope that everyone who voted for him is right and that he is brilliant and does everything he said he would. This is what is great about our country. We have a voice in who our leaders are and the people have spoken. No more politics from Jim.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well - I think it's brilliant. And I totally agree that we need to get behind him now, even if he wasn't who we voted for. I honetly hope that the next couple of years will pleasently surprise me! Team America! Fuck Yeah! :)

Nik said...

I just hope he gets a move on this Energy Bill so I can afford to put a windmill and solar panels in my back yard. Woo!