Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Enough Already

Alright I don't know about you guys (all three that read this Blog) But I am sooooo sick and tired of all this election shit. Enough is Enough. They have said the exact same stuff for the last 6 months. Nothing new. McCain says Something. Obama Calls him a liar. Obama Says Something McCain calls him a Liar and it just keeps going and going. Why can't there be a 6 month limit on campaigning? It seems like this has been going on since Bush was inagurated for his second term. When I am president/Dictator all of this will stop. Vice president Sillsby will take control of the Senate and house and make it law, then disband them both so nobody can change it. I think that will work. BUT in case that doesn't happen (there is that possibilty) I think there should be some sort of Limit. It's just fricken nuts. I almost wish we didn't have just one candidate for each party because then we could have at least more then one argument going on, Barack would still be fighting with all the Democrats, McCain would still be fighting Romney and Huckabee, Hilary would still be slowly going insane in the public eye as she realizes more everyday that she is not going to win. THAT would be fun. Not what is going on now, it's boring and old and I am just tired of it. Anyone agree with me? Disagree? i'm so bored right now I'll argue with anything so feel free to leave comments.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree - Can I be official white house redecorator when you start your dictatorship??