Thursday, December 18, 2008

Need to Blog More/Merry Christmas

Alright so it has been quite a while since I have made my inane ramblings. Let me start by Saying that baby Baer is now a month old and doing extremely well at Keeping both his Mother and Father very tired. Penelope is getting very hyperactive and seems to be climbing all over the furniture at an alarming rate, making me want to put bean bag chairs all over the house so she doesn't hurt herself after throwing herself over the arm of the couch. How are people doing with there Christmas shopping? I thought I was done until my wife informed that I was not and needed to get back into the stores. Everyone please pray that Santa finds it in his/her heart to place a Blu-Ray player under my tree this year. I have discovered the joy that is online shopping, for the first time ever I ordered something and it showed up just like everyone said it would and nobody stole my Credit card number. It's amazing how these new fangled systems work. Good call on that one Ross (who is the king of online shopping incase you didn't know) Alright well even I am finding this boring and I promise it won't be so long before the next blog and it will be more entertaining, I am hoping that I will have seen some of the year end movie's by then and can put together some sort of movie of the year list, or maybe Texiera will decide where he is playing and we can talk about that. Alright enough. Merry Christmas to everyone and I hope that you and your family are safe and happy!!

No comments: