Monday, July 28, 2008

Why the Sun Sucks

Alright other then the fact that we need it to live, I really don't like the fricken sun.

Here's Why: 1) It's hot
2) I't s fricken bright
3) Gives Everyone Cancer
4) Makes people go outside (which it turn makes them do stupid things like bug me)
5) I want it to go away

I know #5 is not a reason to hate the sun, but who ever heard of just a top 4?

Any one Disagree? I think we would be perfectly fine if the sun was behind clouds all the time. Not as many people would be outside and I would be happier because I could open my eyes all the way and not have to use that stupid sun tan junk. Let's here back on why we need the Sun. Prove me wrong people.

3 comments:

jtrain said...

jtrain rocks!!!!

BitTheCobble08 said...

you only hate the sun because I love it. I love it's cancerous rays of delight. The dance into my days from the morning until the night, because that's when it's light out. They are wonderful little creatures - these Rays...

Pam said...

There really isn't any work at NPC...is there? Welcome to blogspot, Jimmy!